THE MOST IMPORTANT PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
- High compressive strength
- Excellent working properties
- Reduced spasm
- For use as a floor underlay or floor
- Frostproof and waterproof
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For making floor primers – ceramic tiles, stone, carpets, PVC, cork, linoleum, parquet, panels, etc.
- related to concrete, ceramic substrate, cement screeds, etc. – thickness 10-100 mm,
- on insulation made of weber.floor 4955 mat, foil, roofing felt, polystyrene foam, mineral wool, etc. – thickness 40-100 mm,
- with water heating – thickness 60-100 mm (including at least 35 mm above the heating wires),
- For making cement floors (including the use of surface hardeners for floors, e.g. weber.floor HB Plus) in boiler rooms, cellars, individual garages, utility rooms, etc.
- For making slopes in bathrooms, laundries, terraces, balconies, roofs, etc.
- For use in apartments, offices, hospitals, schools, shops, cinemas, public facilities, etc.