THE MOST IMPORTANT PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
- Creates a contact layer between the existing substrate and the new mortar layer
- After drying, the sand from the preparation creates a rough surface, improving the adhesion of new layers
- Very good adhesion to smooth and tight substrates
- The yellow color of the preparation makes it easier to distinguish primed and un-primed places
- Alkali resistant
- Ready to use
- For interior and exterior
Weber.prim contact is designed to:
- priming smooth and low absorbent substrates, e.g. concrete, terrazzo, OSB, ceramic and stone tiles, etc. before laying floor mortars, adhesive mortars, plasters, etc.
- for use inside and outside new or renovated residential buildings and in public utility buildings.