THE MOST IMPORTANT PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
- Creates a contact layer between the existing substrate and the new layer of mortar
- After drying, the sand from the preparation creates a rough surface, improving the adhesion of new layers
- Very good adhesion to smooth and tight surfaces
- The yellow color of the preparation makes it easier to distinguish between primed and non-primed places
- Alkali resistant
- Ready to use
- For indoor and outdoor use
- It does not contain solvents
Weber.prim contact is intended for:
- priming smooth and low-absorbency substrates, e.g. concrete, terrazzo, OSB boards, ceramic tiles, stone, etc., before laying floor mortars, adhesive mortars, plasters, etc.
- for use inside and outside of new or renovated residential buildings and public utility buildings.