THE MOST IMPORTANT PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
- High compressive strength
- Excellent working properties
- Reduced shrinkage
- To be used as a base or floor covering
- Frostproof and waterproof
- Do stosowania wewnątrz i na zewnątrz budynków
- For making underlays for floors – ceramic and stone tiles, carpet, PVC, cork, linoleum, parquet, panels, etc.
- related to concrete, ceramic, cement screeds, etc. – thickness 10-100 mm,
- on insulation made of weber.floor 4955 mat, foil, tar paper, polystyrene, mineral wool, etc. – thickness 40-100 mm,
- with water heating – thickness 60-100 mm (including at least 35 mm above the heating cables),
- For making cement floors (including the use of surface hardeners for floors, e.g. weber.floor HB Plus) in boiler rooms, basements, individual garages, utility rooms, etc.
- For slopes in bathrooms, laundries, terraces, balconies, flat roofs, etc.
- For use in apartments, offices, hospitals, schools, shops, cinemas, public facilities, etc.