THE MOST IMPORTANT PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
- Excellent flow and self-leveling properties
- Extremely smooth and hard surface
- Foot traffic possible after 2-3 hours
- Laying carpets after just 2 hours
- Quickly setting, self drying
- Suitable for smoothing screeds with installed underfloor heating
- Resistant to the movement of furniture on wheels
- Low linear contraction
- For manual and machine laying
- Thanks to its low alkalinity, it works perfectly with all flooring adhesives
- For indoor use
- For filling, leveling or smoothing surfaces under thin carpet, PVC, cork, parquet (elastic adhesives recommended), panels, etc.
- For use inside buildings in apartments, offices, hospitals, schools, shops, cinemas, etc. public facilities on concrete substrates, cement screeds, anhydrite screeds, asphalt screeds, ceramic tiles
- It is not recommended to use the weber.floor 4045 primer without the above-mentioned topcoats
- For use inside buildings in apartments. offices, hospitals, schools, shops, cinemas, public facilities, etc.
- For manual and machine laying.
Do not use weber.floor 4045 primer without topcoats.
The temperature of the ambient and substrate during the work and for the next 7 days should be between + 10 ° C and + 25 ° C.
Relative humidity of the substrate e< 95%.
It is recommended to ventilate the rooms during works and 3 days after their completion (avoid drafts!).
Do not allow intense sunlight or heating of the poured mortar.