THE MOST IMPORTANT PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
- Excellent self-leveling properties
- High speed of work execution
- Low linear contraction
- Pedestrian traffic possible after 2-4 hours
- Very good adhesion to the substrate
- Resistant to the movement of furniture on wheels
- Thanks to its low alkalinity, it works perfectly together
- with all carpet adhesives
- Suitable for smoothing screeds with installed underfloor heating
- Ecological, with very low emissions – EMICODE EC1 PLUS
- For the quick production of bonded, very smooth and leveled underlays for thin and thick carpets, PVC, cork, linoleum, ceramic and stone tiles, parquet (elastic adhesives recommended), panels, etc.
- weber.floor 4150allows for very quick execution of a precisely leveled base on large surfaces (efficiency approx. 400 m2 per hour) when applied with the machine.
- For indoor use in apartments, hotels, offices, hospitals, schools, shops, cinemas, public facilities, on concrete substrates and cement screeds
Weber.floor 4150 primer is not recommended to be used without the above-mentioned topcoats.
- For use inside buildings in apartments, offices, hospitals, schools, shops, cinemas, etc. in public facilities
- For machine and manual laying
Weber.floor 4150 primer should not be used without topcoats.
The temperature of the ambient and substrate during the work and for the next 7 days should be between + 10 ° C and + 25 ° C.
Relative humidity of the substrate < 95%.
During works and 3 days after their completion, it is recommended to ventilate the rooms slightly (avoid drafts!)
Do not allow intense sunlight or heating of the poured mortar.