THE MOST IMPORTANT PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
- Reinforced with polypropylene fibers
- High durability
- Low linear contraction
- Pedestrian traffic possible after 2-4 hours
- Resistant to the movement of furniture on wheels
- Thanks to its low alkalinity, it works perfectly with all flooring adhesives
- Perfect for flooding underfloor heating systems
- For machine and manual laying
- For indoor use
- Ecological, with very low emissions – EMICODE EC1 PLUS
- For smooth and leveled floor underlays under carpet, PVC, cork, linoleum, laminate flooring, parquet, mosaic, ceramic and stone tiles:
– on acoustic insulations, e.g. made of acoustic mats, mineral wool, polystyrene, etc. (required insulation compressibility below 3 mm) – installation thickness 20-50 mm,
– on the separating layer made of foil, felt, etc. – laying thickness 20-50 mm,
– on ceramic, stone, PVC, terrazzo tiles, anhydrite and magnesite bases – laying thickness 4-50 mm,
– for embedding heating elements in systems with electric or water underfloor heating – installation thickness 25-50 mm (including at least 10 mm above heating cables),
– on boards, OSB boards, etc. – laying thickness 10-50 mm,
– on the parquet – thickness 20-50 mm,
– screeds bonded to a concrete base, cement screeds – laying thickness 2-50 mm.
- As a base for decorative floors, weber.floor DESIGN
- Recommended in weber.floor system solutions for weak and difficult surfaces
- For use inside new or renovated residential buildings and in offices, hospitals, schools, shops, cinemas, public facilities, etc.
The primer with weber.floor 4310 is not recommended to be used without the above-mentioned topcoats.
- For indoor use in apartments, offices, hospitals, schools, cinemas, public facilities, etc.
- For manual and machine laying
- Recommended for use in solutions for weak substrates and on the so-called floating floors
Do not use weber.floor 4310 primer without topcoats.
The temperature of the ambient and substrate during the work and for the next 7 days should be between + 10 ° C and + 25 ° C.
Relative humidity of the substrate < 95%.
During works and 3 days after their completion, it is recommended to ventilate the rooms slightly (avoid drafts!)
Do not allow intense sunlight or heating of the poured mortar.