Cement, liquid floor screed, reinforced with structural macrofibers and polypropylene fibers, in the form of a dry mix, ready to use after mixing with water.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
- Self-leveling liquid screed
- Reinforced with structural fibers replacing steel mesh
- Very high fire resistance of the fibers
- Full resistance of fibers to alkali and corrosion
- It also transfers loads after mechanical damage caused by too high a load
- Increased bending strength
- Pedestrian traffic possible after approx. 24 hours
- Very low linear contraction
- Perfect for water flooding or electric underfloor heating
- Resistant to water – for dry, damp and wet rooms
- For making leveled floor underlays under ceramic and stone tiles, floor panels, carpets etc:
– bonded to the cement base
– on the separating layer made of foil, felt
– on acoustic insulations
– with water or electric underfloor heating
- For use inside new or renovated residential buildings, as well as in offices, shops, hospitals, schools, cinemas, etc., public facilities. Under thin carpets, PVC, linoleum, the underlay should be additionally smoothed with e.g. weber.floor 4010 mortar.
- For use inside buildings in apartments, offices, hospitals, shops, cinemas, public facilities, etc.
- Underlay with weber.floor RMX FLOW should not be used without topcoats. For thin floor coverings, additionally smoothen e.g. weber.floor 4010.
- For manual and machine laying
The temperature of the ambient and substrate during the work and for the next 7 days should be between + 10 ° C and + 25 ° C.
Relative humidity of the substrate < 95%.
During works and 3 days after their completion, it is recommended to ventilate the rooms slightly (avoid drafts!)
Do not allow for intense sunlight, heating or drying the poured mortar. Do not install in conditions of low relative air humidity in the room.