Scope and types of guarantee granted
Scope of guarantees:
- Long-term Durability Guarantee – applies to protective coatings made of polyurethane varnishes; we guarantee a minimum of 36 months of coating operation, e.g. on the floor surface in the entrance area to the shopping center or in a primary school or store.
- One-Year Durability Guarantee – applies to protective coatings made of acrylic polymers; we guarantee a minimum of 10 months of coating operation, e.g. on the floor surface in a primary school.
- Guarantee of Maintaining the Cleanliness of Carpets – we guarantee that the carpet cleaned according to our recommendations and periodic cleaning methods will retain its technical parameters and aesthetics throughout the manufacturer’s warranty period.
All the above-mentioned guarantees assume standard use of floors.
- The direct guarantor of maintaining the properties of the surface is Dr. Schutz
- A written guarantee is provided for the services provided for the protection, cleaning, care and renovation of floors
- depending on the type of floor and chemicals used, the warranty is granted for a period of 6 to 60 months
- we also guarantee long-term functioning of the floor cleaned and cared for with Dr. Schutz
A written confirmation of the guarantee for protective coatings, as well as maintaining the cleanliness of carpets is a personal certificate issued directly by the Guarantor.
CHECK THE TYPES OF WARRANTIES PROVIDED AND DECIDE!
WARRANTY: LONG-TERM DURABILITY
The Long-Term Durability Guarantee applies to PVC, LVT, linoleum, rubber, polyurethane, epoxy, mineral substrates and varnished wood floors, which operate in public facilities (schools, hospitals, offices, sports facilities, etc.) and others after consultation.
The Long-Term Durability Guarantee also covers all floors that have undergone renovation and design changes.
The floor is covered by the Warranty for a minimum period of 30 years, assuming the renewal of the protective coating with Dr.Schutz polyurethane varnish in periods from 36 to 72 months, depending on the date specified in the Warranty.
WARRANTY: ONE YEAR DIGESTIBILITY
The One-Year Durability Guarantee applies to PVC, linoleum and rubber floors that operate in public facilities (schools, hospitals, offices, sports facilities, etc.) and others after consultation.
The floor is covered by the Warranty for a period of 20 years, assuming the renewal of the Dr.Schutz protective coating in periods from 6 to 14 months depending on the date specified in the Warranty.
WARRANTY: MAINTAINING THE CLEANLINESS OF CARPETS
The Guarantee of Maintaining the Cleanliness of Carpets applies to floors made of synthetic carpet fibers and natural fibers (after prior consultation), which are installed in public facilities such as offices, offices, schools, hospitals, sports facilities, etc.
The Guarantee of Maintaining the Cleanliness of Carpets is a supplement to the guarantee of the carpet manufacturer with the scope of daily care, thorough cleaning and protection of the floor with impregnation.
We guarantee the preservation of all technical parameters in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty of the carpet throughout its duration.
The floor is covered by the Warranty for the period guaranteed by the manufacturer assuming cleaning of the floor with Dr.Schutz products and technologies in periods from 6 to 12 months depending on the date specified in the Warranty.